[Please contact the admissions office
(http://www.murraystate.edu/Admissions/GraduateSchool.aspx) it may take several weeks to complete all needed processing. International applicants need to start here
Applicants with any 4-year Undergraduate degree can apply for the program. The MS-IS Program Admission Committee will evaluate each application packet and determine the applicant's potential for success in the graduate program. The complete application packet includes
- Official Undergraduate transcript
- Official GRE (or GMAT) score report,
- Three letters of recommendation from supervisors or college professors
- A current résumé and
- An essay in English that describes
- life experiences depicting leadership skills
- life experiences depicting creative ability and
- your knowledge of business and/or IT skills.
- International students must submit TOEFL scores also. University TOEFL score requirements will apply to the MS in IS program also.
There is no specific deadline for applications. We will review complete applications, as and when they are received. If you wish to find the qualification profiles of admissible applications, contact the Program Director, Dr. Solomon Antony (solomon dot antony at murraystate dot edu).
Note for Students at Murray State: The GRE may be taken at our Counseling and Testing Center (270-809-6851). Please call and schedule at least three weeks in advance of the date you wish to take the test.